Get ready for Broxton’s Fat Tuesday Beer Dinner this February!
Chef Kyle is bringing you all your cajun-style favorites right here in the heart of Westwood Village. Feast on dishes like pickled okra, fried alligator, vegan Étouffée and more. Dinner will be served and guests will be seated family-style, so bring your friends and come ready to make some new ones too!
Vegan & Non-Vegan options available. Tickets include 6 courses and a choice of select Broxton beer tasters OR bottomless Broxton brews.*
Spots are limited, so get your tickets TODAY!
• Pickled Okra, corn and heirloom tomato panzanella (V)
• Angry Fried Alligator OR Cornmeal Fried tofu with remoulade (V)
• Hoppin’ John black-eyed peas, smoked oyster mushrooms, peppadew, spring onion (V)
• Seafood & Sausage Étouffée w/ shrimp, crawfish, chicken andouille, colossal lump crab, vegetable trinity OR Vegan Étouffée w/ oyster mushroom stems, young jackfruit, and beyond sausage (V)
• Porcini and truffle Dirty Rice (V)
• King Cake Presentation (V)
(V) – denotes vegan items
Must be 21+ to purchase.
Tickets include sales tax.
*Select beer options available and will be paired thoughtfully with each course.